Friday, May 6, 2016

Next Meeting, Monday 9 May - 11.00am

Hi Members, I finally had a chance to update the blog to explain what we have planned for Monday.

As I mentioned before, we start off with your pictures of HDR photography, following the talk by Wayne at the last meeting. If you haven't already done so, please send me two of your best HDR pics.

The main topic will be presented by Jan Kazakoff who will enlighten us on Lightroom 6, the software used by just about every professional and serious amateur photographer these days. Here are a couple of samples from our trip to Tenterfield the last few days,

I had my picture setting too underexposed

Lightroom soon fixed that

This one was taken against the sun

Lightroom fixed that

For anyone interested, we have started a Lightroom class on the 2nd and 4th Mondays, right after the camera club meetings. (1pm - 2.30pm). The class is now also at the library. Anyone interested in joining, please see Jan or myself on Monday.

SEE YOU ON MONDAY








No comments:

Post a Comment