We got rained out last meeting so we'll try again to go for our evening and night time photo shoot, practicing those tips Jason told us at the last meeting. Rosalind suggested Wilson Outlook just past the Story Bridge, so that's where we'll go. Being the last meeting for term 3, we'll have our mid-semester dinner, instead of lunch, so we might slip down to the Story Bridge Hotel at Kangaroo Point for a bite to eat, that'll be nice, won't it? Bring your spouse/partner/friend if want too.
For the photo shoot, don't forget to bring a tripod, if you have one. We meet at 4.30 PM at Wilson Outlook, Bowen Terrace, Corner Moray Street, New Farm. See instructiona below.
After dinner we can stop in River Terrace at Kangaroo Point to take some night shots from the cliffs, over Brisbane if you want.
How to get there:
1. Take Freeeway into town
2. Exit freeway left at Stanley Street
3. Take 1st right into Allen Street (keep in left lane)
4. Turn right into Vulture Street (keep in left lane)
5. Turn left into Leopard Street / River Terrrace
6. Drive over Story Bridge keep in (right lane)
7. Keep right into McLachlan Street
8. Turn right into Brunswick Street
9. Turn right into Kent Street
10. Turn left into Bowen Terrace
11. Arrive at Wilson Lookout
You may also want to bring a thermos with some hot beverage and a warm coat, just in case.